Shane Keith, MBA®, CFP®, CPFA®, CEPA®
Vice President, Wealth Advisor
- CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNERTM professional, CFP Board, Washington, DC from New York University
- Master of Business Administration MBA® with an emphasis in Finance from Grand Canyon University
- Certified Exit Planning Advisor CEPA®, Exit Planning Institute
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor℠, CPFA® through National Association of Plan Advisors
- FINRA Series 4, 7, 24, 63, and 65 registrations through Commonwealth Financial Network® and applicable insurance licenses
- Bachelor’s in Business Management, from Grand Canyon University
Shane leads our team with investment analysis and research in relation to account management. Shane serves our clients in quarterly and annual strategy sessions as one of our lead Wealth Advisors. Shane also plays an integral part in the training and development of KDI Wealth advisors through internal continued education, individualized education programs, and leading KDI Wealth’s onboarding program. Shane began his career with a five-year tenure at Vanguard in client service, compliance, and management prior to joining KDI Wealth.
Shane was born and raised in Payson, Arizona. He loves the community and what it represents as a small town. Shane is involved in the community as a as board member for the RVN3 Foundation which supports underprivileged kids in the local community follow their dreams. Shane and his wife, Presli, have two beautiful boys, Eli, and Zander. As a family, they enjoy travel, outdoor adventures, and are always excited for a great movie night!