Shane Keith, MBA®, CFP®, CPFA®
Integrator, Associate Advisor
- Certified Financial Planner CFP®, CFP Board, Washington, DC
- Certified Plan Fiduciary AdvisorSM, CPFA® through National Association of Plan Advisors
- FINRA Series 4, 7, 24, 63, and 65 registrations through Commonwealth Financial Network® and applicable insurance licenses
- Bachelor's in Business Management from Grand Canyon University
- Master's of Business Administration with an emphasis in Finance from Grand Canyon University
Shane leads our team with investment analysis and research in relation to account management and assisting with relationship management in quarterly and annual reviews. Shane also plays an integral part in the operational aspect of KDI Wealth through team development and implementation of systems and processes. Shane started his career with a five-year tenure at Vanguard in compliance and operations.
Shane was born and raised in Payson, Arizona. He loves the community and what it represents as a small town. Shane is involved in the community as a as board member for the RVN3 Foundation which supports kids in the local community follow their dreams. Shane and his wife, Presli, have two beautiful boys, Eli and Zander. As a family, they enjoy travel and are always excited for a great movie night!