Kevin Dick, AIF®, AAMS®, CRPS®, CPFA®
President, Wealth Advisor
Advanced Wealth Planning
Wealth Preservation/Estate Planning
Business Contingency Planning
Retirement Plan Consulting
- FINRA Series 7, 24, 63, and 65 securities registrations through Commonwealth Financial Network® and applicable insurance licenses
- Accredited Investment Fiduciary AIF® FI360, Pittsburg, Pennsylvania
- Accredited Asset Management SpecialistSM, AAMS® through College for Financial Planning, Denver, Colorado
- Chartered Retirement Plans SpecialistSM, CRPS® College for Financial Planning, Denver, Colorado
- Certified Plan Fiduciary AdvisorSM, CPFA® through National Association of Plan Advisors
- Member of Financial Services Institute
- Master Strategic Coach Member
Kevin is the founder and president of KDI Wealth Management. Kevin began his career advising individuals and small businesses at one of the large national investment firms. Dissatisfied with the one-size-fits-all approach to financial planning, Kevin set out to create a personal approach to holistic wealth management while focusing on exceptional service.
Kevin founded the firm in 2005 and has brought together customized teams of specialists to provide each client with the appropriate and most comprehensive advanced wealth management planning and advice.
Kevin finds great joy in being with his family, inclusive of our team and the amazing families we serve. Kevin, his wife, Carrie, and two children, Mason and Bailee, are often found mountain biking, hiking, camping, or simply enjoying nature. Kevin and his family are always looking forward to great adventures in travel or enjoying the beautiful state of Arizona.