Carrie Dick, AIF®, CPFA®
President, Wealth Advisor
Retirement Plan Consulting
- FINRA Series 7, 63, and 65 securities registrations through Commonwealth Financial Network® and applicable insurance licenses
- Accredited Investment FiduciarySM AIF® FI360, Pittsburg, Pennsylvania
- Certified Plan Fiduciary AdvisorSM, CPFA® through National Association of Plan Advisors
- Bachelors of Science in Psychology from Grand Canyon University
- Master Member of Strategic Coach
As a business owner, Carrie learned how complex and time-consuming retirement plans can be for fellow business owners. This drives her passion for the retirement plan market, focusing on compliance, administration, and employee education. She also sees the need for participants to save for their retirement, fueling her desire to help these participants reach their retirement goals.
Carrie, with her husband, Kevin, have two teens, Mason and Bailee, who keep them busy with school and extracurricular activities. Carrie enjoys being outdoors, playing sports, mountain biking, hiking, and enjoying watching Dallas Cowboys football. Together, she and Kevin love to travel and spend time with their children creating memories through experiences and adventures.