Retirement Plan Consulting
Retirement Planning / Estate Planning
- FINRA Series 7, 63, 65, and 24 securities registrations through Commonwealth Financial Network® and applicable insurance licenses
- Chartered Retirement Plans SpecialistSM, CRPS® through the College for Financial Planning, Denver Colorado
- Certified Plan Fiduciary Advisor, CPFA® through National Association of Plan Advisors
- Foundation Chair of Flagstaff Rotary Club and Past President of Rim Country Rotary
- Member of Financial Services Institute
- Behavioral Finance course completion from Duke University
Micah works with clients to develop and implement their individualized financial plan, manage investment assets, and provide wealth management advice. Micah uses his specialized knowledge and client relations experience to help his clients overcome outdated portfolios through personalized strategies that are specific to each client’s needs. His mission is to help others make better decisions with their money so they can achieve what is most important to them and their families. An early professional career in the outdoor industry led to him living in South Africa, Oregon, and California, but Micah is happy to be back in the state he loves and is proud to call Northern Arizona his home.
Outside the office, you will find Micah getting involved in many activities that involve helping the community and youth. Micah grew up in Payson, Arizona, and later attended Northern Arizona University. Micah, his wife Kathryn, and their two sons enjoy spending time in the great outdoors.